We are registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide year round care for all ages and stages from 3 months to 12 years. We offer flexible Early Learning and Childcare government funded places which include weekly Forest School sessions. In addition we also operate Out of School Care services for primary school age children. We strongly believe that children flourish in a nurturing environment where they have plenty of opportunity to settle in gradually getting to know the staff really well. We ensure that:
- Activities and routines are planned around the needs of individual children
- Children can explore nature and the outdoors on a daily basis
- Children are given the time and freedom to play and investigate ideas without unnecessary constraints and restrictions
- The meals and snacks provided for the children are home cooked by our chef using local suppliers wherever possible.
- Children learn the importance of good food and a healthy diet through taking part in cooking activities and growing their own food in the Nursery garden.
We expect all of our staff team of Nursery Practitioners to be well qualified and to maintain their professional knowledge through regular course attendance, etc. Our staff members bring a wide variety of experience, training and specialities including IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage), Froebel in Early Childhood Education and Forest School Association Leadership. Our aim is to use their expertise to ensure the best outcomes for the children in their care.